• Investment Masterclass for Trustees, Directors and Executives. 11-13 September 2019
Labourdonnais Hotel, Port Louis,Mauritius.
GET 10% DISCOUNT THROUGH PENSIONS AFRICA (See details below)
Designed specifically for directors, trustees, principal officers, portfolio & investment managers and executives with a remit for making decisions, managing and keeping track of their investment policy statement, investment strategy and portfolio performance. The masterclass is arguably the most comprehensive practitioner-led programme designed to break away from the traditional way of teaching and start preparing your team for the future of finance. With a combination of traditional and unorthodox approach, the masterclass challenges the norms and conventions in finance.
Themed "Maximising risk-adjusted returns and impact”, this modular programme enables you to bridge the gap between theory and practice of investment techniques, tools and strategies whilst continuing to work, running your fund or portfolio while learning new skills.
- Be part of a practical learning approach that places emphasis on the future of finance and investing
- Take part in a new proprietary delivery structure and the highest-quality line-up of academic and practitioner faculty
- Engage in a holistic and truly continental perspective of today’s pensions market in Africa and beyond.
- Explore how your fund must adapt to survive in this highly competitive market and changing demographics
- Hear from alternative assets investors on the state of the market and how that could fit into your portfolio.
With an exceptionally skilled teaching faculty and guest practitioners, the programme combines classroom-based teaching with selected group exercises and case studies.