Pension Funds to meet in Livingstone Zambia for the 14th Annual PensionsAfrica Summit
Pension funds from across Southern, Central and East African regions will meet at the Zambian tourist destination town of Livingstone for The 14th Annual Pensions Africa Summit which will be hosted at the Avani Victoria Falls Resort-Livingstone, Zambia on the 25, 26 and 27 of June 2019 . The summit brings together key stakeholders in the pensions and retirement industry, trustees, principal officers, financial services providers and regulators from the Southern, Central and East African regions to discuss latest developments in the pensions industry in the region.
The organisors of the event, AMC International has for the last decade kept a diligent finger on the pulse of Africa’s Pension funds industry, ensuring that trustees are constantly informed of transpiring developments and future trends across the Pension fund management and investment spectra. We have developed crucial networks with funds across the continent and with some of the leading minds and thought leaders in the industry and we are yet again excited to bring together all the major role players in the Pension Space for yet another 3-Days of fresh, relevant and though provoking presentations, informative discussions, fruitful networking, solution oriented content and educational workshops at the 14th Annual Pensions Africa Summit 2019 to be hosted at the Avani Victoria Falls Resort, Livingstone, Zambia on the 25, 26 and 27 of June 2019.
Some of the 2019 Strategic insights will among others include the following:
Once size doesn’t always fit all - Adjusting Africa’s Pension Funds’ Risk Management Framework for Contextualised Future Applicability
- Tracing the rate of reform across the continent – country focused case studies
- Innovation and Strategic Planning to Meet Members’ Needs
- Alternative Investing in Africa – Investing in Alternative asset classes for diversification and higher returns
- Beyond ticking boxes – Corporate Governance for Pension funds
- Fund Management and Crypto Currency
- Managing the inevitable interaction between man and machine in Fund administration – A focus on the increasing role of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Special Opportunities Focus: Leveraging African Pension Funds for Financing Infrastructure Development
- Policy Development Review – Kenya’s Post-Retirement Medical Fund
- Addressing the impact of Improved Health-care and extended life expectancy on Current savings
- In with the new - Rules of effective communication strategies for Pension fund boards
- Focus – Shifting the landscape to accommodate micro-pensions in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Round Table – Making Private Equity Work
- Fire-side Discussion on Impact Investing- Can Pension Funds lead the way in sustainable Investing
Stakeholders in the pensions industry have been invited to take advantage of some the opportunities at the event and which include-Speaking, Delegate participation, Sponsorship as well as to join Panel session or participate through moderating some of the discussions.Additional opportunities include event branding, marketing and hospitality sponsorship. As an incentive, firms have been offered bulk registration deals including one free delegate for every three delegates booked.
To attend or registration forms kindly contact Steve on email@example.com or call 011 019 2200